At WA Property Lawyers we recognise that the administration of a deceased estate is an important process.
Our team is able to assist with understanding an executors responsibilities and actions required.
We can advise on all aspects of estate administration which include:
- Application for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Notice to Creditors;
- Superannuation and life insurance queries;
- Payment of debts and distribution of estate;
- Passing accounts at the Supreme Court of Western Australia;
- Deed of Family Arrangement varying the terms of a Will.