Michael Cripps firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael is Special Counsel (Business & Commercial) with WA Property Lawyers, based in our Albany office. Michael has extensive corporate and commercial legal expertise, drawing on his many years of experience as a partner with Australian law firm Allens Arthur Robinson and subsequently as a partner with international commodities law firm Clyde & Co. Michael also spent five years as Group General Counsel for Insurance Australia Group.
Michael specialises in business law, principally:
- Business Sale/Purchase/Settlement;
- Business Structuring Advice;
- Business Partnering Arrangements (shareholders agreements, partnerships, joint ventures);
- Business (Corporate) Governance;
- Business Licencing; and
- Business (Commercial) Leases.
Michael is professionally accredited, and fluent, in both spoken and written Mandarin (Chinese).