The sale or purchase of land can seem overwhelming being one of the largest transactions most people will enter into in their lifetime.
Our team works with you to ensure you understand the process and that your interests are always protected.
Our team is experienced in dealing with the many pitfalls and complications that a sale or purchase may have. We will ensure your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
We provide advice relating to:
- the preparation of the contract or offer and acceptance;
- the satisfaction of the contract conditions;
- strata title issues;
- ensuring finance and banking requirements are completed on time;
- transfer duty assessment and payment.
We also check:
- local government, water authority and land tax adjustments;
- if any local government or other body has a vested interest in the land.
We can also check on any undisclosed fence dispute or illegal building work.
Our team will prepare all necessary documents and arrange and attend settlement on your behalf. Once settlement is completed we will advise the parties and agents involved.